Open to all residents of the Philippines. Age of entry is 18 years old and above.
1. Answer the “Prison Break Screening questions” and follow the directions of the promotion through the website (https://www.facebook.com/2ndAvenue/) starting on March 29 at 8pm until April 2, 2017 at 10pm
Form of entry:
- Comment your answer to the question on the Prison Break Screening Promo artwork: Name the Actor who plays Michael Scofield in Prison Break.
- Send your answer along with your complete details (Facebook name, full name, number, address) to email@example.com
2. Deadline of submission:
April 2, 2017 at 10PM
Ten (10) winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries received during the applicable contest period that answered the question (Name the Actor who plays Michael Scofield in Prison Break) correctly.
Each winner will get two (2) passes to watch the 2nd Avenue special screening of Prison Break on April 4, 2017 at SM Light Cinema 1, Light Mall, Light Residences, EDSA cor. Madison Street, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
3. A participant can only win once.
4. A random draw will be held on the below date from all eligible entries received at the Solar Entertainment Corp office:
- April 3, 2017, 10am
5. Winners will be notified thru e-mail, via Facebook message and a cellphone call. Names of winners will also be posted on the 2nd Avenue Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/2ndAvenue/)
6. All winners may claim their prize at the following location:
SM Light Mall Cinema
SM Cinema, 2/F SM Light Mall, Light Residences, EDSA Cor. Madison Street, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
* When claiming the prize, winners must present at least one (1) valid ID (ID with picture on it).
7. If through a representative, he / she must present an authorization letter with one (1) valid ID
(ID with picture on it) of the winner and the representative.
8. If the winner fails to claim his/her prize until 1 hour prior to the end of claiming window (April 4 at 6pm), the prize shall be forfeited.
9. If the participant or his or her duly authorized representative does not personally claim the item/s sought to be redeemed within the redemption period, the item/s to be redeemed shall be forfeited in favor of Solar Entertainment.
10. Once claimed and in the possession of the participant, ownership and all risks pertaining to the item/s redeemed shall be vested upon the participant-recipient.
12. All prizes earned under this promotion are non-transferable and not convertible to cash.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook are not liable for anything arising out of this Competition and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the Competition or acceptance of a Prize.
14. Employees of Producers/ Distributors of Prison Break, Solar Entertainment, and their relatives up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
- Producer/ Distributor of Prison Break is not liable for anything arising out of this Competition and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition and/ or Prize.